Discover the flavors of the Alpes de Haute-Provence with a selection of cooking recipes based on local products.
Here is a selection of traditional recipes or more current, proposed by restaurateurs or hoteliers of the department.
- Recipe Parmentier d’agneau (Sisteron lamb)
- Courgettes stuffed with Banon cheese and mint
- Roast pork with Pastis Henri Bardouin
- Risotto with Spelt from haute-Provence
- Gingerbread with honey
- Apples cooked in honey and wine
- Crunchy biscuits made with almonds from Haute-Provence
- Chestnuts cake (Turinois)
- Peppers in olive oil
- For Christmas, Roast Turkey with slivers of truffles under the skin
Perhaps you prefer to taste them in the restaurants of the department?