Discover the most beautiful landscapes of the Alpes de Haute Provence with the large number of itineraries on mythical roads.
You can also ride along the Domitian Way or the Route Napoléon to follow in the footsteps of the Emperor or discover the villages and towns of character in a 200-km loop. The Route Jean Giono takes you through the Alpes de Haute Provence, the Vaucluse and the Drôme on a 152-km tour around the Montagne de Lure.
Along your ride you can stop off in establishments which are specially equipped for motorcycle riders.
You will have a closed parking area, a closed room to dry your outfits and you can wash your bike on the spot. There are also recommendations on the nearest dealers, the refuelling points…
Discover the motorbike itineraries
Discover the biker itineraries thought up by the Comité Régional de Tourisme Sud Provence-Alpes Côte d’Azur and tested by journalists, who share their experience with you.
- La route des Grandes Alpes, 10 cols de première catégorie (Route des Grandes Alpes, 10 category 1 passes) (in french)
- L’histoire en route, la Via Domitia (History on the Road, the Domitian Way) (in french)
- La route Napoléon, panache et virages serrés (The Route Napoléon, plume and hairpin bends) (in french)
- Les Routes de la Lavande, de Carpentras à Grasse (The Routes de la Lavande, from Carpentras to Grasse)(in french)
- A travers le Grand Canyon du Verdon (Across the Verdon’s Grand Canyon) (in french)
- La Route Jean Giono (The Jean Giono road)(in french)
Discover the itineraries in the Ubaye from April to November, over passes and borders to new horizons. 12 circuits tested by bikers from the Ubaye to discover the Ubaye Valley and the surrounding area.
You will find the road book of the circuit and the GPS track in GPX format. Other rides are also proposed.