The ZOU ! Neige, la neige en bus! takes you every Saturday form Marseille Provence airport or from the Aix en Provence TGV train station to the ski resorts of the Alpes de Haute Provence, Alpes du Sud.
For 35 Euros, a comfortable shuttle takes you to the foot of the runs!
Take a trip with ZOU ! Neige, la neige en bus
You want to go skiing? Take a ZOU ! Neige coach.
This Région Sud PACA coach service for people arriving at Marseille Provence or the Aix en Provence TGV train station ensures your trip out and back to the ski resort of your choice.
This service is open to all travellers even if they do not have a plane or train ticket!
The snow bus
- Service open every Saturday from 22nd December 2018 (1st trip out) to 27th April 2019 (last return).
- Coaches ensure the link between the big resorts of the Southern Alps: Val d’Allos, Ubaye and Blanche Valley.
- From Marseille-Provence airport and the Aix-en-Provence TGV train station.
Booking compulsory (at least 72 hours before) on:
- from France: 0 809 400 415
- from abroad: 00 33 178 662 279
- the www.info-ler.fr website
For groups, booking only by email to [email protected]
For persons with reduced mobility, booking only by phone.
This service is open every Saturday from December to April by prior booking (at least 72h before – for a departure on the Saturday booking closes on Wednesday at midnight).
Municipalities and ski resorts served
- Le Sauze et Sauze 1700
- Pra Loup 1500 & 1600
- Sainte Anne
- Val d’Allos – Le Seignus & Val d’Allos – La Foux
ZOU ! Neige, la neige en bus conditions
See detailed conditions on the www.info-ler.fr website.
Service initiated by the Conseil Régional of the région Sud Provence Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
The information given on this page is only an indication and may be modified. Have your information, prices and times confirmed by Marseille-Provence airport or TGV Med.
Prices and information updated: 29/10/2018