In these mountain-biking sites (FFC & FFCT approved), you will find all the services you need: marked trails, listed by level of difficulty, maps of the itineraries, specialized welcome points, organized rides …
100 to 650 km of marked trails classified by difficulty, route maps, specialized reception points, organized hikes, qualified guides, bike rental and repair points, etc.
- Domaine VTT FFCT – FFC Provence Alpes :
- FFC Buech Sisteronnais mountain biking site
- FFC Provence Verdon mountain biking site
- FFC Provence Luberon Lure mountain biking site
- FFC Vallée de l’Ubaye mountain biking site
- Site VTT FFC Des Sources aux Gorges du Verdon
Find out more about mountain-biking (in french)
Follow us on our blog VTT – (in french)
A website dedicated to hiking activities
Run out of ideas for hikes? Here is the site you need: www.rando-alpes-haute-provence.fr!
You can consult it on your computer, tablet or your Smartphone and there are a large number of itineraries which are characteristic of the Alpes de Haute Provence for this activities: walking, riding, mountain-biking, cycletouring, trail running and snowshoe hikes.