In these mountain biking sites (FFC & FFCT approved), you will find all the services you need: marked trails, listed by level of difficulty, maps of the itineraries, specialized welcome points, organized rides …
100 to 350 km of marked trails classified by difficulty, route maps, specialized reception points, organized hikes, qualified guides, bike rental and repair points, etc.
- Domaine VTT FFCT – FFC Provence Alpes :
- FFC Buech Sisteronnais mountain biking site
- FFC Provence Verdon mountain biking site
- FFC Pays de Forcalquier Montagne de Lure mountain biking site
- FFC Vallée de l’Ubaye mountain biking site
- FFC Val d’Allos – Haut-Verdon mountain biking site
- FFC Verdon et des Vallées de l’Asse mountain biking area
Find out more about mountain-bike (in french)
Follow us on our blog VTT – (in french)
A website and a mobile app dedicated to hiking activities
Run out of ideas for hikes? Here is the site you need: www.rando-alpes-haute-provence.fr!
You can consult it on your computer, tablet or your Smartphone and there are a large number of itineraries which are characteristic of the Alpes de Haute Provence for the 5 activities: walking, riding, mountain biking, cycletouring and trail running.
You can also download the app for increased mobility. You are automatically geo-localized – your position appears on the map and you can choose your activity: walking, riding, cycling, mountain biking or trail running.
When you have chosen your itinerary, download the description and the map and set off on your excursion (offline) using the GPS on your device!
To download the app: