Alpine skiing resorts
Quality snow under a Provencal sky: a priviledge for those who come and stay in the Alpes de Haute-Provence. The winter sport resorts offer the not-to-be-missed advantages of the southern French Alps.
Alpine skiing resorts : 700 km of runs for all levels
The snow area of the Alpes de Haute-Provence, 720 km of runs in 9 Alpine skiing resorts.
With altitudes of over 3 000 metres, there is a wide variety of sites and landscapes. The department does not have any major industries, so there are no big cities, so you can still discover even now a multitude of charmingly discreet little villages, some of which have the « village de montagne » label .
Webcams of alpine skiing resorts :
Alpine skiing resorts in Alpes de Haute-Provence :
- Pra Loup (web site in english)
- Sauze / Super Sauze (web site in french)
- Sainte-Anne (web site in french)
- Val d’Oronaye Larche(web site in french)
- Val d’Allos – La Foux (web site in english)
- Val d’Allos – Le Seignus (web site in english)
- Montclar (web site in french)
- Le Grand Puy (web site in french)
- Chabanon-Selonnet (web site in french)
- Soleilhas-Vauplane (web site in french)
- Montagne de Lure(web site in french)